2016 was a big year for Disciples’ Village!
In response to the expanded vision God gave us for the ministry, early in 2016 we began developing strategies and making plans to fulfill His calling. These plans called for bold new undertakings, more support from partners, and increased man power to achieve what God was leading us to do.
As we look back over the past 12 months, we are astonished at what He accomplished through you. Take a look at what your support provided:
- 3 new schools educating over 400 children
- 1 new church
- Daily food for 464 children and school staff
- Employment for 63 Haitian workers
- 14 homes rebuilt or constructed from scratch
- Medical clinics in 16 villages
- Food and clean water for hundreds
- Relief in the wake of Hurricane Matthew for multitudes