Disciples’ Village is excited to announce the upcoming 10-year anniversary of Alex’s House Children’s Home! It has been 10 years since we opened our doors to Haiti’s most vulnerable children. A time of thanksgiving and celebration is planned for February 28 – March 1, 2020.
Fun days for children and staff are scheduled for Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, we will host an exciting day of worship and celebration at Alex’s House dining hall! This will be a time of reflection and thanksgiving for all God has done through the ministry.
Our service will include:
- Haitian staff recognition for years of service
- Messages from Pastor Dorcean and our Founder Bill Howard
- Recognition for the faithful support of our founding church, Willow Ridge of Lexington, SC and Pastor Beau Bradberry.
- The debut of our new video showcasing the humble beginnings of Alex’s House to the now far-reaching ministry of Disciples’ Village.
- Worship and praise to the Lord for 10 years of faithfulness.
We offer our heartfelt thanks to each of our supporting churches, those who come serve on the mission field and all of you who sponsor not only our Alex’s House children, but also the 600+ children throughout the villages of Haiti.